The Touchstone Prayer Team meets on from 6-7 p.m. Tuesdays to pray for the needs of Touchstone and those of our constituents. To join us in person or submit a prayer request, contact us. Please pray for the following:
General Theme: The fall launch of CiViL at Hillwood, Hillsboro, and Overton high schools.
- Our new interns from the Lipscomb School of Social Work started this week!
- CiViL Hillwood had its first meeting.
- The 2018 Touchstone Tribute dinner is just two weeks away, and the steering committee is doing a great job!
- Our friend Carol has a budding new mission, and our friend Crystal has had her automotive needs met.
- The 2018 Tribute dinner on September 4 – We still need sponsors, hosts, and guests
- Healing for three friends
- Jobs for two former students
- Our CiViL students need safety, openness to growth, and motivation to do well in school
- Guidance for one of our community partners as they reach a point of decision and change
- The acceleration of crime in Nashville
- An increase in major donors for Touchstone this fall
- Donated office space for Touchstone
- Safety, guidance, and provision for a missionary family moving to Tanzania
- Youth For Christ Juvenile Justice Ministry
- The family and friends of a student who recently committed suicide
- Stamina and peace for Touchstone staff and interns during the coming busy season
- Safe travels for the family of a staff member
- Unnamed request for a local family